Your privacy is important to Lobby Ventures Inc. (the “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”). To better protect your privacy, we provide this statement explaining our online information practices, and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used on the Company’s website and related mobile application each commonly known as “https://printworksmarket.us/” (collectively, the “Site”).
- What personally identifiable information (“PII”) is collected on the Site and/or through your placing of an order for any Product (an “Order”), and how the same may be used
- Sharing of PII with third parties
- Use of tracking technology
- Supplementing of PII with information from other sources
- How you can change PII you have provided
- Security measures in place
Information Collection and Use
Depending upon your reason for using the Site, we may ask you for certain PII, such as your name, email address and/or telephone number. Under certain circumstances, we may use your PII, alone or together with other information that we or others may gather. For example, we may purchase demographic data from other companies.
We may use your PII, for example, to:
- Communicate with you regarding your Order.
Inform you via email about other products, programs or services offered by the Company, or our affiliates or strategic partners (however, if you do not wish to receive such additional informative emails, please email us at email@example.com
- to opt out of the same)
- Conduct audits, data analysis and research
- Analyze, customize and improve our products and services, as well as the content of and advertisements on the Site
- Provide customer support
- Display advertising
We sometimes collect data that, in and of itself, does not directly identify you. We may collect, use, disclose and transfer this non-personally identifiable information for any purpose. For example, we or our strategic partners may collect information about your visits to the Site, the links and advertisements that you click on and the URL that referred you to the Site. We and/or such third parties with whom we contract may use this information to serve you or like-minded consumers with advertisements relating to other products, programs or services.
If you pay for any of the goods or services offered on the Site by credit card, your credit card information will be submitted through a plug-in application from a third-party gateway provider (such as Paypal), which third-party will store such data for processing payment for your Order, and we may store such data for use in future Orders. The Company shall not have access to your full credit card information.
We may share ashed portions of your PII with certain strategic partners to make our business more responsive to your interests and/or those of like-minded consumers. For example, we may aggregate your email address together with the email addresses of others who place orders on our Site, locally hash such data, and transmit the resulting hashed data to Facebook for the purpose of creating “Custom Audiences” (where targeted ads are sent to people on Facebook who have already been on our Site), and “Lookalike Audiences” (where targeted ads are sent to people on Facebook who have similar characteristics to people on our Custom Audience list). If you wish to opt-out of this use of certain hashed portions of your PII, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will begin the process of removing your data from our Custom Audience list.
We work with AdRoll retargeting, who uses technology including web beacons and cookies to collect data about our website usage and to improve the effectiveness of our marketing. Data recorded through the use of this technology is aggregated and shared with us. You can opt-out of AdRoll and their partners by visiting this link.
You can change your PII by emailing us at email@example.com or through your account on the Site.
When you use a mobile device like a smartphone to access our Site, we may access, collect, monitor or store information on your device. Device information could be small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identifies your mobile device. Device information may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by the Company.
Device information may be delivered to us or to a one or more of our strategic partners about how you browse and use the Site, and it may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Site may not function properly if use or availability of device information is impaired or disabled.
Security of Information
We have put in place appropriate, industry-standard physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online.
In some cases, we may collect and store information about where you are located, such as by converting your IP Address into a geolocation or utilizing the location services of our strategic partners. We may also ask you to provide information about your location, for example to use your geolocation information from your mobile device to geotag a post. We may use location information to improve and personalize services for you.
Cookies and Log Files
One type of cookie, known as a “persistent” cookie, is set once you’ve logged into the Site. The next time you visit the Site, the persistent cookie will allow the Company to identify you as an existing User so you will not need to log in before using the service. Another type of cookie, called a “session” cookie, is used to identify a particular visit to the Site. Session cookies expire after a short time or when you close your web browser.
Due to the communications standards on the internet, when you visit the Site we automatically receive the URL of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave the Site. We also receive the internet protocol (IP) address of your computer (or the proxy server you use to access the World Wide Web), your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, as well as the name of your internet service provider (ISP). This information is used to analyze overall trends to help us improve the Site and the products and services we offer to you and like-minded consumers. The linkage between your IP address and your personally identifiable is never shared with third-parties without your permission or except when required by law.
We may allow other companies, called “ad” (i.e., advertising) networks, to serve advertisements to the Site’s users. Ad networks include third party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors and research firms. The Company may “target” some ads to users that fit a certain general profile.
To deliver these ads properly, the Company may include a file (known as a web beacon) from these ad networks within pages served by the Company so the ad networks may provide anonymized, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for advertisers as well as to target ads to you while you visit other websites.
We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends and online behavior. These tools collect information sent by your computer or mobile device or our Site, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Site. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual user.
Opting-Out of Targeted Ads
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, so we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads (sometimes called “interest-based ads”) you receive and how we use your data.
Opting-out of this type of advertising through the below methods will not prevent you from seeing ads, but those ads will likely be less relevant because they will not be tailored to your interests. The ads might, for instance, be randomly generated or based on the web page you are visiting.
- Web browser: You can opt-out of receiving personalized ads (including retargeted ads) served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon that typically appears in the corner of the ads we serve and following the instructions provided or by clicking here. Please note that this “opt-out” function is browser-specific and relies on an “opt-out cookie”, thus, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt-out again. If you use a Safari browser, please also see directions regarding our cookie-less technology opt-out, below.
- Cross Device Opt- Out: In some cases we may link multiple browsers or devices to you. If you opt-out on a browser or device and we have additional devices or browsers linked to you, we will extend your opt-out decision to any other linked browsers and devices. Since we only link users across browsers and devices in some conditions, there could be cases where you are still being tracked in a different browser or device we have not linked, and where we are treating you as a different user.
- Mobile Device Opt-Out: To opt-out of receiving targeted ads that are based on your behavior across different mobile applications follow the below instructions, for iOS and Android devices:
- iOS 7 or Higher: Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting; and
- For Android devices with OS 2.2 or higher and Google Play Services version 4.0 or higher: Open your Google Settings app > Select Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising”.
- Industry Opt-Out Tools and Self-Regulation:
- AdRoll Group is a member of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and adheres to the NAI Code of Conduct. You may use the NAI opt-out tool here, which will allow you to opt-out of seeing personalized ads from us and from other NAI approved member companies.
- We also comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). You may opt-out of receiving personalized ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAA website here.
- We also comply with the Canadian Self-regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada (DAAC). You may opt-out of receiving personalized ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAAC website here.
- Finally, we also adhere to the European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (EDAA) guidelines for online advertising and you may opt-out via their ”Your Online Choices” website here.
- Note to Safari Users. When you opt-out on a browser, we, other advertising platforms, and other third parties, generally place a cookie on your browser instructing us not to use your other online behaviors to customize the ads you see. However, if you are using a Safari browser, opt-out cookies that are set for purposes of restricting this type of advertising may be deleted prior to their intended expiration date; we have no control over these browser controls or cookie deletions.
- Do Not Track Disclosure: Some internet browsers allow users to send a "Do Not Track" signal to websites they visit. We do not respond to this signal at the present time.
- Reminder to Users Residing in a European Territory: If you are located in a European Territory you will also have additional data protection rights. These are described under the "Information for European Territory Residents: Our Legal Basis and Your Rights” section below.
Do Not Track
Some internet browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” (DNT) technologies that can send a signal to the websites that you visit indicating you do not wish to be tracked. We do not currently respond to browser DNT signals.
From time to time, the Company may conduct user surveys. We may share any information gathered in these surveys with our affiliates, advertisers and strategic partners.
We do not knowingly collect PII from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, please do not submit any personal information on or through the Site unless you have first notified your parents and have obtained their express permission to do so.
Other Websites and Services
Our data tracking uses Conversions API which shares data directly from Shopify’s servers to Facebook. This data cannot be blocked by ad blockers and shares personal customer details.
If we learn of a data breach resulting in the disclosure of your PII, we will use good faith efforts to notify you of the same by email.